Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Picture of the Week


This past weekend I actually got to hang out with a friend. I know...surprising. Even though he had to be imported from California and then convinced to come down to Tucson from Phoenix, I was ecstatic at the idea of having real live company to be around. Since there is a shortage of delicious, innovative, top of the line, restaurants in Los Angeles, the one thing Kash needed to do while he was here was go out to eat...at the Waffle House. Yes, my lovely readers, you haven't tasted good cookin' until you've tasted the Waffle House. L.A. restaurants have nothin' on us out here. In the previous five years I lived in Tucson I don't think I ever ate there but I will admit...it wasn't half bad. It's no Roscoes, but it hit the spot!

4 comments:

Black Wombmyn Chat said...

And might I add, thank you for providing us with that lovely piece of eye candy!

A girl can still admire from afar! Yum!!

White Flower said...

Bri, Kash looks so cute. Tell him I said hi!

melanie said...

i can't believe you would even halfway-hate on the waffle house, bri! did you have your browns covered AND smothered?! it ain't roscoes, cuz it ain't a spot for chicken, but i tell you what, nothin beats it at four in the morning! :o)

Kash P said...

Wow. This must be my lucky day. I've got to be the happiest dood this side of the Mississippi after peeping this. Thanks for a great weekend my chicky chick